ABOUT AE ENGINEERING
AE Engineering, Inc. (AE) was established in 2006 and provides Construction Engineering & Inspection (CEI), Construction Management, Civil Engineering, Laboratory & Materials Testing, Contractor Quality Control (CQC), Asset & Infrastructure Maintenance, Building Inspection and Planning services to public and private sector clients. AE also provides specialized Resident Compliance and Bridge Coating services. Our headquarters are located in Jacksonville, FL with additional regional offices located in Riviera Beach, Saint Cloud and Marianna.
AE recently launched a state-of-the-art CMEC-accredited Materials Testing Laboratory as we continue to expand our capabilities to better serve the needs of our clients. Laboratory equipment, procedures, and personnel follow ASTM and AASHTO standards for testing and reporting.
Transportation Planning – mobility, public safety, walkable cities, rural context improvements, interconnectivity, micro-mobility, recreational transportation and business district concepting. Example tasks include:
- Bike/Ped Corridor Planning
- Sub-area connectivity
- Facility Gap Analysis
- Safe Routes to Schools
- Context and Functional Classification Review
- Safety Audits
- Site Visits and Walk Audit
- ADA Report Card
- Electric and Share Mode Planning
- Policy, procedure and design review and recommendation
- Comprehensive Plan review and recommendation
- Transportation Planning Project Management
Community Engagement – dynamic community engagement with utilizing proven creative communication techniques and leveraging intergovernmental and public pathways. From small public road projects to regional initiatives and emergency communication, developing systematic approaches to communication that result in consensus supported by data to make defendable recommendations and public policy decisions. Example tasks include:
- Virtual Workshop Planning and Management
- Public Charette and Forums
- Walk Shops
- Creative Engagement
- Social Media Scheduling
- Communication Procedure and PIP Planning
- Public Engagement Development Planning
- Public Engagement Tool Analysis, Recommendation, Implementation and Management
- Task Force Development Assistance
- Public Project Branding, Graphics and Narrative
Strategic Planning – short, mid and long-term Capital Improvements – aligning community plans, adopted vision strategies, and comprehensive plans to successfully navigate external funding by examining and identifying multi-objective projects that capitalize on existing budget and create competitive advantage in grants. This includes working towards multi- jurisdictional concurrency, identifying potential public/private needs and identifying available dollars. Additional capabilities include vision planning, updating existing plans and sub-area planning. Example tasks include:
- Strategic Vision Planning
- Sub-Area Focused Vision Plans (Transportation and Recreation)
- Funding Identification
- Funding Strategy Development
- Public Perception Analysis
- Grant Technical Narrative Assistance
- Grant Sufficiency Assurance.
- CIP and Budget Review.
- Project Management & Coordination.